Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Serum No. 5 Day Glow

I have been wanting to get this stuff for forever! I love glowing polish and this is the best stuff I have ever come across, its like... radioactive


But first I want to show you my favorite white polish. I have probably talked about this before... now its time to see pictures.


I would never wear this as one coat on its own, and you can see why. But for layering under things this is the best! Why would you want to waste two layers of white polish under something you might need two or three coats of on top... with base coat and top coat, those are layers I just can not afford. This is pretty decent for one coat... am I right or what?


... not the best pictures, I know. My camera did not want to do its thing tonight. However, I think you can still see the one coat awesomeness that is American Apparel's Tee-Shirt.

Anywho... On to tripping the light glowtastic:


This is Day Glow...


 I didnt think it looked as yellow as it looks in the pictures...


More muted like this


and boy does it glow like a MO FO


This is where it gets its name... it glows in lowlight DURING THE DAY
I LOVE this polish. I am so happy I broke down and bought it even though I am not much for yellow. It looks great and I am having so much fun with it!
Sorry about the poor cuticle clean up, I am getting super lazy...

Do you have any fun glow polishes? Maybe a better color? Do you want this polish? Go get it HERE, do it now. You're welcome.

})i({ - Amy

1 comment:

  1. That's like highlighter yellow bright, yo! This is the kind of polish I would get all obsessed with and then I would forget about once the novelty wore off. I'm so fickle. haha It does look pretty freaking cool, though.

    ReplyDelete