Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Buttercup

I had no idea what I was doing this time around... I dont really even like yellow. (I probably own 4 yellow polishes total.) I went into this thinking I would do some sort of antique flowery thing with my little bee nail charm. But then I was thinking as an accent nail I should do a leaf with the bee on it... then I ended up outlining all of my nails just to see if I could do it. I love outlined nails and this is my first attempt. I think it looks better on pointy nails, but this isnt bad... right?


 hmmm, close up they dont look as good as I thought... But they do look better matted!


Dont they?

Either way, I love outlined nails and dont really like this color. This is three coats, its kinda jelly like but a good polish, at least for consistency and application. I never bought another because this color once stained my nails super bad... yuck I forgot about that, I'm gonna get this stuff off quick.

Have you ever tried outlined nails? Do they look better in a certain color?

})i({ -Amy

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! Reminds me of bumblebees heheh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, they totally do! Like a bee's midsection!

    ReplyDelete