Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

E.L.F. Polish Trio: Teal Blue, Yellow, Party Peach

So in the one I just posted about Zoya Charisma I mentioned that I bought some polish because I was blue.... Well, I bought a LOT of polish, 3 Zoyas, 1 China Glaze, these ELF polishes and a duo-chrome OPI

These ELF ones came in a pack from TJMaxx for 3 bucks! Thats a buck a bottle! The bottles are .203 fl oz each so they are kinda small, but no worries!

 I tried my hand at the gradient look first. I applied the yellow then sponged on the orange, then the green/teal. It looked terrible, bestie said it looked like a Mexican flag. So I put a black shatter polish over the top...
I should have waited a little cus the shatter pulled the color and left bare spots on my nails.

I didnt like this mani very much (or at all), but I figured I had ought to show the good with the bad. Seemed like a good polish but I dont really know, the sponge seemed to pick it up pretty well I guess. 
Meh, this post was more to show you that I buy bargains... regardless of how much I like them... and how it back fires.

})i({  -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment