Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Aero Live Love Dream Polish Silver Bells

I cant resist buying polish, so when I went to the local outlet mall with a friend of mine on Thanksgiving night I had to buy this. I was waiting in line at Aeropostal, which really isnt my type of shop but they have the best deals on sweatsuits for black friday, (this year was 12 tops and bottoms) and while I was waiting in line I saw their polishes and loved this! It ended up being $2.40 so I was in heaven!

I layered this over CND Silver Chrome, which is my go to silver, and it looked pretty. I wish I had it over a black, I bet it would've looked better!


It is a micro holographic glitter but I had to use three coats for it to make any impact. I bet this was made as a black polish topper...


Super Glittery in the bottle. Overall not a bad polish, it had a good formula but isnt as packed with glitter as the bottle makes it look... oh well!

Do you have anything like this, maybe better? Or any other Aero polishes?

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment