Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Twelve Nails of Christmas: Day 7

I had to have an easy lazy day right??? This was a super easy mani that is a little less CHRISTMAS-IN-YOUR-FACE: just a bit more subtle.



I love OPI Live and Let Die from the recent James Bond collection; it is a deep forest green with golden flecks. I paired it with Julep Demi... I dont usually like Julep much... their formula doesnt work well with the "way" I paint my nails. I must drag too hard or something. BUT this color is amaze-balls. I love this red, its rich and deep... but not really a burgundy. It reminds me of red leather. If you love red, you should have this! I even like the formula on this one. This is two coats of each with one coat of OPI Gold Shatter over Demi.



I like the understated Christmas-ness of this one... The gold really sparkled once I put the top coat on, which is good cus it looked a bit dull before then.


What do your Christmas nails look like? If I get any emails with pictures I want to post them on a "day after Christmas" post.

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment