Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Twelve Nails of Christmas: Day 2

I LOVE THESE NAILS!!! I think I am getting the hang of these Christmas nails, the only problem is that I dont have much for Christmas colors... le sigh, that just means I have to buy more polish right???


So this is Orly Rock-It for a base again... its very festive, dont judge me! I just used my Art Deco stripers for the stripes, but they're fun none-the-less


I really like the way these came out, they look a lot like candy canes. If I were more patient then the white stripes would have been smaller and closer to the green stripes to offer some variation in spacing... but Im not so they arent.


What do your Christmas nails look like? If I get any emails with pictures I want to post them on a "day after Christmas" post.

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment