Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Color Club Neon Yellow

I still have no idea what this yellow color is called... but I still REALLY like it, which is weird cus I usually hate yellow. I wanted to try it again even after I had a semi-poor experience with it HERE. SO this time I tried it over the top of white polish and then used Essie's Kisses and Bises over the top of it to give it some shimmer... then used some grey Swarovsk crystals...


This was a really eye-catching mani. I love this color over white, this is actually only one coat!!! It couldve used a second coat but I had used two coats of white and wanted to use the shimmery Kisses and Bises over the top in two coats and didnt want SIX coats of polish before topcoat and not including base coat. EEK it was kind of weird to remove!

So what do you think? Do you like this color?

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment