Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Twelve Nails of Christmas: Day 4

This morning I woke to find not only had someone followed me and commented on my last post.... but that it was Cynthia from Of Life and Lacquer which is one of my very favorite blogs!!! I am honored, Cynthia! 
For the rest of you out there, you have no idea how much I want to celebrate getting my first follower... yeah, its pretty cool *nonchalant shrug on the outside - super freaking out on the inside* I think I want to do an after Christmas GIVEAWAY (but still in the Christmas spirit - a Christmas set), stay tuned, be on the look out, stay excited, AND FOLLOW ME!!!
Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming: 

I love holo polish!!! I went nuts at Urban Outfitters when I saw these! 


This is Green Holo and I also got Pink Holo (and Chilly and Peppermint, which aren't holos but are cool). I have wanted to paint a design over holo polish for forever and this was the perfect opportunity. I love my little holly sprigs, they are too cute!



How great is that holo? No special base coat, no dragging, this is just two coats. The effect is stunning in daylight or even inside, its very eye catching. The polish was $10 so not a bad deal in my opinion, run out and get this!


What do your Christmas nails look like? If I get any emails with pictures I want to post them on a "day after Christmas" post.

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment