Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Calvin Klein Navy Sparkle


So I picked this polish up at Tuesday Morning, which was totally unexpected because I wandered the isles looking for polish and came across so much tacky stuff (I didnt go to a very good Tuesday Morning) and after finding some disappointing polish I found a bucket filled with Calvin Klein Polish!!! I had to limit myself to two so I bought Tutu which is a black with gold micro glitter and Navy Sparkle which is is Navy with super teal and gold shimmer!!! 
Look at how PURDY this polish is!!! Its a vibrant and complex color. It was a little streaky to apply but after three coats, it evened out. It had so much depth after applying the top coat and it just glistens!

 I really like this polish and cant wait to swatch Tutu! I hope it has the same kind of depth.

So what do you think? Do you like this polish? Have you tried CK polish before? Whats your fave color from them?


})i({ - Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment