Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

So in an attempt to have my hands and nails look a little better I've put in a little effort. I bought a "rescue system" from the brand Jessica. It contains a Hydracreme lotion, a Phenomenon oil, and the Nourish therapeutic cuticle formula. I put the lotion on and then put the oil on my cuticles, then put on some gloves from Earth Therapeutics and went to bed. In the morning I used Revlon's gentle cuticle remover, then used the Jessica cuticle cream, and then painted my nails with OPI's Live and Let Die.


It shows in the pictures how much better my hands look after using this system just once. Plus I bought all this stuff discounted. The Jessica set cost me $10 bucks... and the gloves were $3. But the nail polish wasn't on sale, it's from the new Skyfall collection.

I LOVE this color. Its now my favorite green. It's a deep forest color with golden flecks. The formula goes on smooth and could be a one coater (I had a little difficulty with application over the cuticle cream). These pictures are two coats, fully opaque. I think at Christmas I will use this color with Zoya's Toni for a good subtle Christmas mani.

The color is lovely, the application was easy, and my hands have never looked this good!

What do you think of OPI's Skyfall collection? How about favorite fall green polishes?

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment