Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hits Mari Moon Dreamer

I bought a bunch of nail polish a couple weeks back; let's face it, I've bought a bunch of nail polish every week since before I started my blog... But this is one I bought from Llarowe, Hits Mari Moon Dreamer. This is a beautiful duo-chrome polish.
It changes from mostly purple to blue to orange to pink and probably some others, its STUNNING!

The formula is a bit thin, I think this is 4 coats, but opaque after 3. It is beautiful and rich and so enchanting that I never want to take it off... but it doesn't wear the best, I have tip wear after a day (but I use my hands alot). 
I want to buy both of the sets... but especially the Unique Set. It must be mine!!! The polishes do contain two of the Big 3, formaldehyde (resin) and toluene, but to me the colors are totally worth it... just dont put your fingers in your mouth!

Do you have a favorite duo-chrome? Have you seen anything with better color shifting??? TELL ME!!!

})i({ -Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment